Why become a member? ×

2008 usa P Bass feeler

thebuckets

[attachment=37359:IMG00076...129_0938.jpg][attachment=37356:IMG00079...129_0939.jpg][attachment=3736
0:IMG00080...129_
0939.jpg][attachment=37361:IMG00081...129_0940.jpg]Hello I have a 2008 USa P Bass (new type HMV bridge, lighter tuners, better case Etc, Etc) in 3 TS with RW neck and am interested in a possible trade/swap for a us JAZZ (prefer stack knob 62 reissue, but would consider others) looking for 3TS and RW again-gotta love the classic look!

Not taken any photos yet but it is mint only used at home as a second bass to my stingray which is my main gigging workhorse. always had a p bass and am getting drawn to a jazz (hope i dont regret it!)
pretty much as new without the pickguard foil some light marks to the pick guard that a few hours of home play would accrue (hey just being totally honest)
photos soon or via email if interested (new to the forum so not sure how to post pics but will try ASAP)

cheers
Bri

Edited by thebuckets

[quote name='thebuckets' post='668524' date='Nov 28 2009, 05:42 PM']Hello I have a 2008 USa P Bass (new type HMV bridge, lighter tuners, better case Etc, Etc) in 3 TS with RW neck and am interested in a possible trade/swap for a us JAZZ (prefer stack knob 62 reissue, but would consider others) looking for 3TS and RW again-gotta love the classic look!

Not taken any photos yet but it is mint only used at home as a second bass to my stingray which is my main gigging workhorse. always had a p bass and am getting drawn to a jazz (hope i dont regret it!)
pretty much as new without the pickguard foil some light marks to the pick guard that a few hours of home play would accrue (hey just being totally honest)
photos soon or via email if interested (new to the forum so not sure how to post pics but will try ASAP)

cheers
Bri[/quote]

Welcome to the forum Bri. :)

You'll have a lot more/better response if you can get some images up (photobucket or similar and use the img tag option). :rolleyes:

[quote name='wiggi28' post='668584' date='Nov 28 2009, 06:42 PM']would you maybe sell for cash ?[/quote]
Just sent this reply from my phone so hope it works!
I'm after a usa. Jazz so wouldn't be wanting to let it go too cheap, I'm not desperate to sel a USA p is not a bad bass to have in the arsenal!l.
Unless it would allow me to purchase the sort of jazz I'm after pm and make an offer if you like

[quote name='thebuckets' post='671050' date='Dec 1 2009, 01:38 PM']and another bump (by the way is it one bump per day? newbie and i dont want to fall out with the moderator)[/quote]
now willing to sell- its all stock all original and hardly used £700 +postage would allow me to buy clarky's Jazz making it a straigt swap. what do other BCers think of that price? i think they are both fair prices but it is nearly xmas so not holding my breath