Why become a member? ×

Left Handed EB SR4 Stingray

PaulWarning

Back up for sale again my left Handed 4 string 3 Eq Musicman Stingray. It is in good condition slight scratching/scuffing where I rest my hand while playing (I play with a pick) though you have to hold it up to the light to see them so they don't show in the photo, and one ding as in the photo. I've now got my MIA P Bass which suits my proposed Clash tribute band better, so it's got to go though I'm not desperate it's just not getting played much anymore.
I've reduced the price to £730 which I think is a fair price so no offers please and no p/ex.
I live between Nottingham and Derby if anybody wants to take a look, post and packing £20

[attachment=37204:2.jpg][attachment=37205:Dscf0003.jpg]
[attachment=37208:DSCF0005.JPG][attachment=37206:DSCF0004.JPG]

Edited by PaulWarning

Hi Paul
Like you I'm left handed so finding the right bass is difficult these days. I'm a Fender man usually but have been searching for an EB for a while and one not too far away, I live in Leeds so its about an hour and a half to where you are. I'm off to Aintree for the guitar fayre tomorrow so the earliest

I'll continue technology eh
I'm off to the guitar fayre in Liverpool (Aintree) tomorrow to see if there is anything available there so the earliest I could have a look is next weekend.
It looks a great guitar and I am genuinely interested the good ones are hard to come by. If it goes during the week please post
Regards

[quote name='PaulWarning' post='667647' date='Nov 27 2009, 06:17 PM']Back up for sale again my left Handed 4 string 3 Eq Musicman Stingray. It is in good condition slight scratching/scuffing where I rest my hand while playing (I play with a pick) though you have to hold it up to the light to see them so they don't show in the photo, and one ding as in the photo. I've now got my MIA P Bass which suits my proposed Clash tribute band better, so it's got to go though I'm not desperate it's just not getting played much anymore.
I've reduced the price to £730 which I think is a fair price so no offers please and no p/ex.
I live between Nottingham and Derby if anybody wants to take a look, post and packing £20

[attachment=37204:2.jpg][attachment=37205:Dscf0003.jpg]
[attachment=37208:DSCF0005.JPG][attachment=37206:DSCF0004.JPG][/quote]

SOLD