Why become a member? ×

DHA Compressor, yellow and white paint job- SOLD

Alfie

Hey

I am no longer in a band, and I don't see an opportunity coming around anytime soon, so I am selling off some lesser-used pedals. I am open to offers and I am in Oxford a fair bit if anyone wants to deal in person.

[b]Catalinbread Serrano Picoso[/b]- SOLD

Tiny clean boost (30dB), very pretty little box. I mostly used this to boost my signal before going into a 3Xfx Fatman, which I no longer have.

[b]DHA VT1 Bass Compressor[/b] SOLD

Tube optical compressor, I'm sure you all know about it. I am a bit reluctant to let this one go because I have found it to be so versatile, however it is better for gigging than playing around at home. I got it with a custom colour job (as you can see), which I have pretty much wrapped in cotton wool- so it is in pristine condition.

Edited by Alfie

"You all know what it is, it is the great big guitar version, about 2 years old but hardly used. I bought it mainly to be a monolithic pressence on my pedalboard, but then I discovered I had no room for it, and I don't like fuzz."

That made me laugh, one of the most comprehensive reasons for selling a bit of kit!

Price dropped on the DHA and the Catalinbread, the Boss and the EHX are now eBay bound.

I really want to find a nice home for the Serrano Picoso, a lovely little thing. Have some more pictures:

I have included a 2p and a 1p for scale, but you could own them too if you want! Just add 3p + 1p handling charge to the final price... bargain.

• 2 weeks later...