Why become a member? ×

Bass Pod XT Live boxed - complete

basskit_case

Hello,

I have my Bass Pod XT Live for sale or trade.

I bought it a few months ago when I was looking for a wah pedal, my thinking was why not spend a bit more and get all the other lovely effects as well. However I have since found that as nice as it is having all the effects I am still only using the auto wah, so it might as well go, saving me some floor space and getting me some more GAS tokens. :)

The unit has only been used in my spare room and is in excellent condition, I have all the paperwork, box and packaging, so it will arrive to you almost as new.

If you are looking to buy the price is £170 delivered. I would prefer a sale but by all means try me with a trade if you want, EHX pedals and cash would be ideal!

Pictures to follow tonight

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='basskit_case' post='665912' date='Nov 26 2009, 09:01 AM']Hello,

I have my Bass Pod XT Live for sale or trade.

I bought it a few months ago when I was looking for a wah pedal, my thinking was why not spend a bit more and get all the other lovely effects as well. However I have since found that as nice as it is having all the effects I am still only using the auto wah, so it might as well go, saving me some floor space and getting me some more GAS tokens. :)

The unit has only been used in my spare room and is in excellent condition, I have all the paperwork, box and packaging, so it will arrive to you almost as new.

If you are looking to buy the price is £170 delivered. I would prefer a sale but by all means try me with a trade if you want, EHX pedals and cash would be ideal!

Pictures to follow tonight[/quote]

Hi!

Do you still have the floorpedalboard? do you ship it outside UK (Romania - Bucharest)?

Regards

[quote name='robertpieptan' post='679694' date='Dec 9 2009, 10:45 PM']Hi!

Do you still have the floorpedalboard? do you ship it outside UK (Romania - Bucharest)?

Regards[/quote]

I still have the pedalboard, I would be willing to ship outside the UK, but you will have to pay to cover the extra postage.

[quote name='Jarhead' post='681831' date='Dec 11 2009, 11:50 PM']Hey, I have an EHX Bass Big Muff and a Digitech Whammy IV that I'd be willing to trade for this, if you want

Zach[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, not interested in the whammy thought might be tempted with the EHX pedal and cash. PM me and see if we can sort something out.

THanks