Why become a member? ×

Bass and PA gear for sale

Update.

All these items have either sold or are being retained - except the Bitza P which is currently on ebay.

The Ric, although sold, is missing in the Interlink courier system. We hope (and assume) it will turn up - if not I'll be posting all the details for a Basschat community hunt!

Bob

Update - all these items are on ebay until Friday - I'll at a note to anything that sells.

Hi,
We are having a bit of a clear out (partly due to band changes).
Mixture of bass, PA and guitar stuff.
All in good to mint condition.
Contact me if you are interested in any of it - sensible prices.

Bass:
Line 6 Lowdown 110 bass combo - really nice little modeling bass combo - it has a red grill (rock and roll!) but easily put back to black, or any other colour, with a can of paint.

Left handed Precision bass - this is my backup bitza bass. Warmouth P neck, Japanese P body and 'mint' scratchplate from Brandoni, Kent Armstrong Vintage pickup and heavy duty bridge - currently has Fender 9050 flatties on it for that classic vintage sound. Apart from Fender Japan, you can't get a leftie P unless you buy the American one. I'm looking Mexican Jazz bass price - not expensive, but not silly cheap.

Left handed Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo - 2008 model - complete with silver case, cloth, Allparts truss rod key, Pickguardian black scratchplate and bridge pickup plate, all removed original fittings ('horseshoe', white scratchplate, screws etc) and original shipping box. Never gigged, as good as they get.
This is as rare as hen's teeth - next batch from Rics will be 2013 - and I love it to bits but would let it go for a seriously serious serious offer.

T-Rex Mudhoney - boutique overdrive - works well with bass or guitar
T-Rex Comp Nova - compression - good with bass or guitar
(these are Danish, build like brick privvies and very high quality)

Guitar:
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266 50W 212 combo.
Its purple/blue, its a Marshall and we've fitted Fender wheels 'cos its so heavy!!
My guitarist loves it, but we just don't play those sort of gigs so it never goes out.

Ovation Elite Special in New England burst - electro-acoustic guitar - this is the Made in the USA model, not the current, cheaper, Korean built version. Looks gorgeous, plays beautifully (has been set up with a fast, low action) but never leaves the house so really needs to go.

PA:

AER AG8.2 60W powered PA speakers. We have two of these in mint condition in their tailored bags. Although called PA, they make perfect vocal, keyboard or guitar amps. Also great as stage monitors. Very high, German, quality.

I can sort out pics on request.

All this stuff is going on ebay fairly soon so get in there first fellow Basschatters!

Bob

Edited by tografox

Hi all,

This item is now sold

Hi,
have attached some pics.

Its now up on ebay - started it at £75 - which is a snip.

have now found the Line 6 badge!

No bids on it yet so I could end the sale for a firm offer.

let me know - best to email me on [email protected] as I've been having trouble getting into basschat

bob

Edited by tografox