Why become a member? ×

Aguilar spare 12"speaker chassis x 2 NOW £50 EACH

mybass

NOW AT £50 EACH...
I have 2 unused spare Aguilar 12" speakers, chassis only, (not enclosures). Both bought about 4 years ago along with my Aguilar cabs as spares for touring work and unused.
Collection / meet up preferred or posting at your cost.
An earlier posting I did gave info that one speaker had slight edge damage but this must have been replaced with a "new" speaker as these two have no damage at all.

Edited by mybass

[quote name='jimmypreston' post='663392' date='Nov 24 2009, 01:59 AM']with respect i may be nieve here but isnt that deer?[/quote]

Thanks for the polite question, respected and I presume a typo error in "deer".
Well I'm not sure about the price to be honest. Bought through management when touring (decucted from wages).
I think the USA price is about $85 each, import them with tax and postage and that is going to take it over this asking price.
If you or anyone is intersted for the 2 units please PM me.
In consideration to your point I'll make them £50 EACH....Howzat.
cheers

I'VE JUST SEEN THE AGUILAR SITE HAS 12" SPEAKERS AT $139.99 EACH, INCLUDING POSTAGE AND IMPORT TAX, A HEFTY PRICE TO PAY INDEED. DOESN'T SEEM QUITE RIGHT TO ME.

Edited by mybass

[quote name='mybass' post='663382' date='Nov 24 2009, 01:39 AM']I have 2 spare Aguilar 12" speakers, chassis only, (not enclosures). Both bought about 4 years ago along with my Aguilar cabs as spares for touring work and unused.
Weirdly, one has a small "bite" sized piece missing on a metal edge, how and why is a mystery but it won't affect sound performance at all.
Both boxed. Collection or posting at your discretion and cost.
£50 EACH[/quote]

BUMP

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='uzzell' post='684738' date='Dec 15 2009, 12:25 AM']Is the £50 inclusive of postage?[/quote]

I hadn't put postage into the (now reduced) price but we aren't that far away from each other.
I am based NE Hants/A3 Hindhead so Basingstoke could be a pretty good halfway point to meet at.
Please let me know what you want to do.

Edited by mybass

[quote name='mybass' post='663382' date='Nov 24 2009, 01:39 AM']NOW AT £50 EACH...
I have 2 unused spare Aguilar 12" speakers, chassis only, (not enclosures). Both bought about 4 years ago along with my Aguilar cabs as spares for touring work and unused.
Collection / meet up preferred or posting at your cost.
An earlier posting I did gave info that one speaker had slight edge damage but this must have been replaced with a "new" speaker as these two have no damage at all.[/quote]

BUMP