Why become a member? ×

marshall JMP lead 50 watter + matching cab 1975

i'm selling my marshall JMP lead on, this amp is in great condition apart from a few scuffs in the tolex and one of the fuse holders is damaged. I have recently serviced this amp and everything is in full working order and sounds great! Instant classic rock tone.

This amp was made in 1975 around december time i assume since it says it was tested in january 1976. If you require anymore information just ask.

Cab isn't in great condition cosmetically and there are a fair few rips in the tolex. But the speakers are all in near mint condition, they are original celestion g12M's and sound the absolute dogs dangleys. i will not ship this cab outside of the UK and would prefer pick up if possible if not i can deliver the cab for petrol + time costs.

i'm looking for roughly around a grand for the head and a similar price for the cab would prefer pick up in the uk but the head can be posted.

Edited by umph

Fantastic mate!

and worth every penny!

Condsidering it would cost at least 2k for a Mesa Boogie combo which, in my opinion, can't touch vintage Marshal gear in terms of price and quality!

good luck :)

andy

Edited by andy67