Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie Bottle Rocket

Kev

Very reluctant sale, as you may tell from the tone of this thread, due to financial problems.

Good condition, no box. Comes with maplins AC power supply, and the original power supply which has a snapped earth pin.

My comments and sound sample of this fantastic pedal can be found in the effects forum.

£130 with maplins supply, £120 without.

Edited by Kev

Bump

This is a really great, and pretty damn rare, valve preamp pedal. Two mesa 12ax7's are at the heart of this pedals beastly tone. Works superbly with bass, with zero low end loss. Warms up the signal better than anything iv tried (including 3 DHA pedals), and can get pretty distorted at higher gain. Pedal is very responsive to your attack, and the gain range is impressive. Would really, really recommend this if you wanted to add a touch of dirt to your sound. Stick a boost pedal before it and itl drive it superbly for even higher gain sounds.

£130 is the price, and its none negotiable, il keep it otherwise. Only selling due to the much higher cost than i thought of moving house (and the fact i no longer own a bass to play through it). No trades.

Edited by Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Been umming and arring about selling this, but iv now decided I will sell it, providing I get first refusal if you sell!

Have someone interested, waiting for him to get back to me. £130 shipped, won't post after next week though for obvious reasons, so treat yourself to, IMO, the best valve pedal for bass.