Why become a member? ×

fishman pro platinium for sale

tiki613

[quote name='supabock' post='662115' date='Nov 22 2009, 08:55 PM']What EUB and pickup type do you have?[/quote]
This is my first EUB and didn't have a lot to spend on one, but cost me £500.
It doesn't have a name on it. But it's a solid body (similar shape to the palantino chambered). The pickup is a tubing under bridge type, with pre amp that has cd and headphone input and a volume and bass boost control, the line out is mini jack. Gigged it first time last night and it plays well, better than my acoustic, but the pre amp is somewhat limited and has an annoying hum at higher volume levels (that could be the lead I guess)

[quote name='oldslapper' post='662125' date='Nov 22 2009, 09:04 PM']This is my first EUB and didn't have a lot to spend on one, but cost me £500.
It doesn't have a name on it. But it's a solid body (similar shape to the palantino chambered). The pickup is a tubing under bridge type, with pre amp that has cd and headphone input and a volume and bass boost control, the line out is mini jack. Gigged it first time last night and it plays well, better than my acoustic, but the pre amp is somewhat limited and has an annoying hum at higher volume levels (that could be the lead I guess)[/quote]

I have a Clifton EUB with Piezo pickup and nothing else. I use the fishman to preamp the signal form thie Piezo and then into an amp. I can go direct into my amp without the fishman, but find the eq great for the EUB.

[quote name='oldslapper' post='662381' date='Nov 23 2009, 08:49 AM']Ok, that means I could take out the existing pre amp and use the Fishman, connected directly to the piezo under the bridge. Thanks for your help, brilliant.[/quote]
ey old slapper you could do that if you ish I never had the choice, just piezo under the bridge. The fishman for me is great