Why become a member? ×

FS: Korg Pandora PX5D **SOLD**

TRadford

Only bought this the other day, but the misses has just handed me her Xmas list :)

Its been used for literally 10 minutes, I installed the software, fiddled with the sounds a bit and put it away again, comes boxed with all the original stuff.

Has loads of amps,cabs and effects for bass and guitar, plus you can use it to record onto the computer through USB. Has a phrase trainer and loads of songs to play along to and a tuner. Comes with the CD with Ableton live Lite and all the drivers.

Sell new for £160+, this is as good as new, so £150 posted RMSD?

Pics if you want them, but it looks just like you'd expect it to.

Edited by TRadford

[quote name='TRadford' post='659237' date='Nov 19 2009, 02:07 PM']Only bought this the other day, but the misses has just handed me her Xmas list :lol:

Its been used for literally 10 minutes, I installed the software, fiddled with the sounds a bit and put it away again, comes boxed with all the original stuff.

Has loads of amps,cabs and effects for bass and guitar, plus you can use it to record onto the computer through USB. Has a phrase trainer and loads of songs to play along to and a tuner. Comes with the CD with Ableton live Lite and all the drivers.

Sell new for £160+, this is as good as new, so £150 posted RMSD? Im not going to sell it for peanuts, so just a feeler for interest.

Pics if you want them, but it looks just like you'd expect it to.[/quote]

MB1. :)
...These have had some Shining Reviews just recently!...unfortunately my wallet Hasn't!
....Ave a BUMP! :rolleyes: