Why become a member? ×

Tanglewood Odyssey Electro/Acoustic NOW TRADED

KiOgon

Traded - Gone - Sorted. Cheers

Tanglewood Odyssey TMOB2 in immaculate condition 1 owner very low mileage - I bought it new in 2001 for £300!
No fret wear, always used flatwounds on it for a sweet jazzy/blues sound - 'nice' :) The action is quite reasonable, I've tweaked the bridge & the neck is straight & true, 34" Long scale 22 fret. I can't find a mark on it, it is truly as new. 3 channel APC-Pro EQ with quite high output it seems, plenty of tonal range. I was using a Peavey Microbass with, that could go to if you need a practise amp.
Good points: It's pretty it's blue, it's big & it's light. , you can get plenty of sound out of it without an amp!
Bad points: It's got a bulging back that 'coincides' with my bulging belly! But it sits nicely on the knee :rolleyes:

It has seen me through some tough times but not getting used at all these days so up for sale or swap.

[i]I'm looking for a 6 string lead/rhythm guitar just to lay a few riffs down now & then, (on a good day when I can get my fingers moving!) Something like a Telecaster Thinline HH would do nicely :lol:, Epi SG maybe? 1/2 decent Squier Strat or Tele, open to offers really WHY?[/i]
I've found a Thinline, now sorted for a 6 string. Would be happy to talk trade on a Squier VMJ??

I'd rather trade than sell but if you want it - make me an offer please. I'm happy for you to collect or I can courier at cost, original box is probably in the loft, no case or bag.

EDIT: Spec added
TMO B2 Odyssey Bass
Electro/Acoustic Bass 4 String
Contoured, cutaway body
Active pre-amp with 3-band EQ
Abalone bound top & sound-hole decoration
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
A-grade flamed maple top
Bound mahogany neck
Chrome strap button and end pin
Genuine abalone inlaid ‘T’ headstock
See-thru blue finish

Cheers,
John

Edited by KiOgon

[quote name='KiOgon' post='656188' date='Nov 16 2009, 06:13 PM']Tanglewood Odyssey TMOB2 in immaculate condition 1 owner very low mileage - I bought it new in 2001 for £300!
No fret wear, always used flatwounds on it for a sweet jazzy/blues sound - 'nice' :) The action is quite reasonable, I've tweaked the bridge & the neck is straight & true, 34" Long scale 22 fret. I can't find a mark on it, it is truly as new. 3 channel APC-Pro EQ with quite high output it seems, plenty of tonal range. I was using a Peavey Microbass with, that could go to if you need a practise amp.
Good points: It's pretty it's blue, it's big & it's light. , you can get plenty of sound out of it without an amp!
Bad points: It's got a bulging back that 'coincides' with my bulging belly! But it sits nicely on the knee :rolleyes:

It has seen me through some tough times but not getting used at all these days so up for sale or swap.

I'm looking for a 6 string lead/rhythm guitar just to lay a few riffs down now & then, (on a good day when I can get my fingers moving!) Something like a Telecaster Thinline HH would do nicely :lol:, Epi SG maybe? 1/2 decent Squier Strat or Tele, open to offers really WHY?

I'd rather trade than sell but if you want it - make me an offer please. I'm happy for you to collect or I can courier at cost, original box is probably in the loft, no case or bag.

Cheers,
John[/quote]

hey man, have a nudge on me, bought one of these a few months back and i do not regret it at all. like you said it produces tons of sound with no amp and i would reccomend anyone in need of an acoustic to buy this or at least one of these beauties!