Why become a member? ×

Ampeg B200R Combo £370

SMV

Hey folks,

Selling a MINT Ampeg B200R, it's back up again today (30th November) still not sold, and it's just waiting for you!

[url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/diamondbluebass/b200r/index.html"]http://www.ampeg.com/products/diamondblueb...200r/index.html[/url]

That's the link to it, it's identical to that...

Cheers,

If anyone particularly wants pics just ask :-)

Matt

Edited by SMV

Pictures are coming soon! But for now I'll bump it with a figure - £370 and it's yours! If you live in North or SE London, within reason I'd consider delivering it myself, unless you're up for paying parcelforce about £70.

[quote name='SMV' post='655957' date='Nov 16 2009, 01:51 PM']Pictures are coming soon! But for now I'll bump it with a figure - £370 and it's yours! If you live in North or SE London, within reason I'd consider delivering it myself, unless you're up for paying parcelforce about £70.[/quote]

Hello. I'm totally new here. I found this add of yours while just doing a search for a b200r.
Is the amp still available??

Cheers.
Steve

[quote name='septicrat' post='658657' date='Nov 18 2009, 10:21 PM']Hello. I'm totally new here. I found this add of yours while just doing a search for a b200r.
Is the amp still available??

Cheers.
Steve[/quote]

PM'd (and yes it is!)

Bassbunny - thanks for the advice, I'll check out that posting too.

James - If I hadn't just bought a TC rig I would've been very interested! Plus, I think this one's going to septicrat. Also (I could be biased, but) the Combo450 from TC is coming out soon, you should check that out if you're looking at combos.

Steve - PM'd again!

Thanks everyone...

• 2 weeks later...