Why become a member? ×

SEYMOUR DUNCAN SPB-3 QUARTER POUND P-UPS! FT/S

Here i have up for grabs a set of Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pound Split P Bass pickups.

I'd preferably like to trade them for a set of the SPB-1 P Bass pickups please

Condition - 9 / 10

I would say 10 but they're not brand new so they can't be 10 but basically, they look as if they're new

I fitted them to my old sunburst P Bass that i had for about a month before selling it but i took the pickups out before i sold it so they were in the bass for about a month and that is all theyve been used for. After that, i put them in a protective box and that was that. Reason for selling the bass was I was made a very good offer for it so I couldnt refuse.

Theyre excellent pickups and i have a set in my other P bass (Which is currently being re-painted) but i want to try out some SPB-1's so yeah. If you have some, let me know

Cheers
Stevie.D

Hey Dude

Unfortunately i don't have any SPB-1s, but if you have no luck how much would you sell your pickups for?

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='648501' date='Nov 8 2009, 02:00 AM']Here i have up for grabs a set of Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pound Split P Bass pickups.

I'd preferably like to trade them for a set of the SPB-1 P Bass pickups please

Condition - 9 / 10

I would say 10 but they're not brand new so they can't be 10 but basically, they look as if they're new

I fitted them to my old sunburst P Bass that i had for about a month before selling it but i took the pickups out before i sold it so they were in the bass for about a month and that is all theyve been used for. After that, i put them in a protective box and that was that. Reason for selling the bass was I was made a very good offer for it so I couldnt refuse.

Theyre excellent pickups and i have a set in my other P bass (Which is currently being re-painted) but i want to try out some SPB-1's so yeah. If you have some, let me know

Cheers
Stevie.D[/quote]