Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB5000A (5-string)

karlthebassist

Hey all,

I've never gigged it and have only taken it to one rehursal since I've owned it.

Its a dream to play, with narrow string spacing (15mm at bridge) and a very crisp and precise tone.

I was thinking of stringing it up EADGC as I think its tonality would lend itself to that quite nicely.

Looking for a firm £300

I'm seriously after the Blueburst G&L tribute on here...

[attachment=35412:P1010155.JPG][attachment=35413:P1010156.JPG]
[attachment=35414:P1010157.JPG][attachment=35415:P1010158.JPG]
[attachment=35416:P1010159.JPG]

Other bits will be going up for sale too shortly, namely Crybaby 105Q, Various pickups, Boss ODB-3, maybe aphex punch factory compressor, possibly Ibanez EWB20 acousitc bass

Edited by karlthebassist

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='642988' date='Nov 1 2009, 11:35 PM']Hi Karl!

...did that bass once belong to the area's top player??!

Have a bump m8!

Nick[/quote]

I was going to be REALLY cheaky then... but yes Nick it was yours. You can even have it back if you have something 4 stringed that you'd like to swap for it. Could even throw some cash, or a Wah or something your way to ease the process.......................

I really don't have much of a clue about a price. Hense the feeler to see if anyone actually knows how much its worth. I originaly swapped it for a modified MIM Jazz. So its worth at LEAST that to me.

As for the extension - not even moved out of my parents place yet - and at 23!!!!! - so no. :)