Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Brand New Danelectro Cool Cat (Vintage Chill)

jazzyitalian

I have a new cool cat chorus DC-1 made by Danelectro. I only played it once to test it out before the 30 day return policy expired. This unit still has the plastic wrap, the box, the decal, cardboard insert and most important, owner's manual and owners registration / warrantee card that you can fill out.
The only thing it doesn't have are the two 9V batteries. Those came with the unit DOA. It works AC/DC and requires 18V power.

I bought it thinking I might need it to replace my current one. But that one is still working and has no signs of leaving this world any time soon.

Below you will see a stock photo of the effect and below that you will see a link to the Owners Manual.

Here's the link to owners manual and you will tell, it's a rather lengthy overview in different languages as well.

[url="http://www.danelectro.com/download/DC1_coolcat_inst.pdf"]http://www.danelectro.com/download/DC1_coolcat_inst.pdf[/url]

The thing is a metal tank and fairly heavy. It has a nice silky-retro tone. Every time I hear it I think of Andy Summers of the Police and how much he made the chorus sound popular.

I can only accept PayPal as I am from the US. I'll send it shipped to anywhere in the UK for 37 GBP (that's $61 US which is the kind of currency you'll need to send me when you use paypal.)

Email me with any questions you have...And by the way, my brother and I also build bass guitars and have a few for sale in the Affiliates section. If you want to see those finished basses, you can locate them by finding the name Buscanti in the Affiliates Market string, or you can simply click any of the links provided below my signature line.

Thanks for looking...

Jeff

Edited by jazzyitalian

• 2 weeks later...