Why become a member? ×

practice amps to go!

phil_the_bassist

1 x laney practice amp, came free with a bass from Ebay...about 40ish watts, probably a 12" cone, makes noise but the eq's a bit dodgy and a few of the knobs crackle. free to collect!!

1x tiny little 10w practice amp, a bit farty when you get to the low notes, free to collect!

pm for pick up details, free cuppa tea with every collection! :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='sweeneyjimbob' post='647357' date='Nov 6 2009, 04:12 PM']gutted your so far away cus i really need a little amp[/quote]

I might have something for you matey, where abouts are you?
I have 2 small practice amps, a peavey and an ibanez that are sat about doing bugger all.
If you're anywhere near London I might be able to sort you out (fnar fnar....)

• 2 weeks later...

BASS JASE and others

im near london has anybody got any free amps they'd send? im in kent and would collect if local.

i am in a total non profit company who raises money for 2 charities for the terminally ill, i want to start getting local hospices to have amps, guitars etc. a lot of peoples dying wishes are to play the guitar!! i cant teach them that, but im sure they'd be happy on a bass :-)

im not spamming ive posted a couple of messages already ive just seen this post. we are a registered company by the way with a number and a website etc etc.

if anybody can help let me know! the amps would go to good use. i might actually post a fresh thread about this, thankyou people on here for giving me the thought!