Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Boss LMB 3 Limiter / Enhancer

Cantdosleepy

Hey guys.

I'm selling this unit as I've got various compressions etc in me bassPOD.

It's a year and a half old, but has never been gigged and is virtually untouched.

[quote name='BOSS'][b]Smooth Tone, Every Time[/b]
Smoothes out your playing by eliminating harsh volume peaks, even when using dynamic slap and pop techniques. Ratio and Threshold knobs allow precise control of limiting parameters.
[url="http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/LMB-3/specs.html"]http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/LMB-3/specs.html[/url][/quote]

Comes boxed with all the bits of paper from time of purchase.

I live in North-west London, so can meet you for a handover zones 1-3.

Otherwise we can worry about shipping...

[quote name='colda' post='68573' date='Oct 2 2007, 11:34 AM']I think that I want this - being a bit of a noob I'm gonna go out on a limb and risk sounding foolish, but in essence, whilst I know this will not make me a better bassist, does it help to cover my more subtle mistakes?[/quote]
Not really - it evens out the sound. so it can rein in uneven volume levels in your playing. Obviously you need to keep some dynamic range in your sound so it has a threshold below which it lets the sound pass through uneffected.

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='68623' date='Oct 2 2007, 01:05 PM']Not really - it evens out the sound. so it can rein in uneven volume levels in your playing. Obviously you need to keep some dynamic range in your sound so it has a threshold below which it lets the sound pass through uneffected.[/quote]

PM'd

• 2 weeks later...