Why become a member? ×

Newbie here

PhilnFender

Hi peeps Im Phil, not a bassist although I do have one, a cheapo ebay electro acoustic bass which Ive used to lay down a bit backing while experimenting with new sounds and styles on my guitars which are all Fenders. Came across your site while searching the web for a local tech to set the truss rod on my newest addition an origonal early American Stratacoustic, now thanks to one of your members (cheers Michael) I have the phone number of the right man for the job, you never know one day I might decide to learn the bass properly (if my fingers stretch lol) so I may become a regular, thats if us six string boys are welcome?
Phil.

Here it is guys, sorry but Im not very good with a camera! very much like the standard squier stratacoustics but it says Fender instead and the internal sticker marks it as a USA Fender Corp. instrument, also worth the soundboard is a very heavily grained wood which is noticeable through the finish unlike the Squier Stratacoustic which has a very smooth glass fibre top, this example has seen better days with a few dings and a neck that looks like a mechanic with oily hands has been playing it but in time I will have it looking ok, the tone of this stratacoustic is very nice plugged or unplugged, thanks for the welcome and the interest.
Phil.[attachment=2570:PICT0560.JPG]