Why become a member? ×

Feeler for 4 basses for sale

GreeneKing

By way of a 1st declaration of intent I'm going to be putting 4 basses up for sale in the next month or so. This is a 'feeler'.

No pictures or prices at the moment but if anyone is interested please pm me and I can sort out piccies etc.

Every bass is in really good nick with good strings and well fettled.

In the left corner, the undisputed ..... My Cobalt blue pearl Bongo 5 with H/S pickup configuration. Slight mark on the end of the headstock, more paintwork than substance. This bass sounds really impressive, very 'woody' to my ear (mids?). Comes with original and white pearloid pickguards.

In pole.... Zoot Iceni custom 5 string lined fretless. Armstong pickups H/S again with Aguilar 18v pre. Awesome beast.

A rare breed, my Les Evans 4. Luthiered in Merseyside and a very individual bass with a John East U Retro pre. The neck on this one is very 'V' profile and it's a very beautifully sculpted body in understated but strangely effective grey.

From the Orient via the good ol' US of A a Lakland JO5 in light blue with Mint and white pearloid pickguards. Pretty much 'top dollar sailor' .

So that's it. Keeping the Harlot (obviously), Warwick FNA fretless, Lakky BG, Bass Collection P/J 4 and Yam BB5000 so I'm not leaving myself short.

If any of the above seriously 'float ur boat' then let me know. I don't really have time to get them all photo'd at the mo for the amusement of all and sundry but will get around to it.