Why become a member? ×

Sold

KennysFord

Hey Folks,
I'm in need of a new 4 ohm cab so this lil' pup will have to go to help me pay for the new one.
I had two of these and this one got treated to a set of Celestion BL 10-150 drivers.It's a major improvement over the alli cones,(well to me is was)the tone is somewhat more vintage and burpy now than before,also the cab is now rated at 600 watts and 8 ohms.
It's in as new condition,well apart from the new drivers,no dinks,rips etc etcIt's never left our private rehearsal room,not gigged,never pushed and hardly used.
It's a great sounding little cab for what I'm asking, the princely sum of £130 collected or postage/courier at your cost.Paypal is also most acceptable.
I'm based in Preston but I'll gladly meet up somewhere within reason.
Cheers folks. :)

forgot to add,
pics are available if you want 'em.

Edited by kennyrodg

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='kennyrodg' post='626379' date='Oct 14 2009, 08:48 PM']Hey Folks,
I'm in need of a new 4 ohm cab so this lil' pup will have to go to help me pay for the new one.
I had two of these and this one got treated to a set of Celestion BL 10-150 drivers.It's a major improvement over the alli cones,(well to me is was)the tone is somewhat more vintage and burpy now than before,also the cab is now rated at 600 watts and 8 ohms.
It's in as new condition,well apart from the new drivers,no dinks,rips etc etcIt's never left our private rehearsal room,not gigged,never pushed and hardly used.
It's a great sounding little cab for what I'm asking, the princely sum of £130 collected or postage/courier at your cost.Paypal is also most acceptable.
I'm based in Preston but I'll gladly meet up somewhere within reason.
Cheers folks. :)

forgot to add,
pics are available if you want 'em.[/quote]