Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN, PLEASE DELETE - Gallien Krueger 1001RB II-210 combo & BLX 410 Cab for sale or possible trade

mattbass6

Hi all and I hope you are well? I am now selling my 18 month old Gallien Krueger 1001RB II-210 combo (1000 watts of pure power) and Gallien Krueger BLX 410 cab (400watts). They are in absolutely immaculate condition and come with the respective, on-the-road protective covers, which are very hardy and durable. The reason for the sale is simple, I am looking for either a separate amp head and a single 6x10 cab. This set up is wonderful, extremely powerful and very versatile. The beauty of these separates is that for smaller gigs, the combo is easy and portable and of course for bigger gigs, the 4x10 will give you that something extra for such a show. I bought these for that very reason as, at the time, I was possibly going to be doing some cover band gigs with some mates, so to have a full 6x10 cab etc. in a pub environment was impractical for obvious reasons. Therefore, I thought if I had a very powerful combo and a separate cab then I would be covered for both the covers band - combo only and my main job where I play on bigger stages, thus the extra cab for the extra head room and spread. But the covers band fell through and I really want a separate head and 6x10 set-up.

I bought both amp and cab from The Bass Merchant back in May 2008. The 1001RB II-210 cost me £859.00 and the BLX 410 cab for £249.00. The 1001RB II-210 is now no longer available in combo format, they only do the 700RB II-210 combo now. Here are the tech specs -

[u][b]GK 1001RBII 210 combo[/b][/u]

The Artist Series RB combos put full-featured Artist Series heads into professional combo enclosures in a variety of speaker options. All are designed for easy transport, ruggedness, compact size, tilt-back use, and to deliver the warm tone and output that leads to exceptional musical performance.

The 1001RB and 700RB are bi-amp units that come with horn-loaded enclosures and are able to drive horn-loaded cabinets from the Artist Series RBH cabinets. For pro-performance in any size venue, the Artist Series combos provide the best in bass sound and are priced to rank among the best values in bass gear.

POWER 90dB, Clip LED, -14dB Pad, Volume, Mute Switch and Mute LED

VOICING FILTER: 5/4 String Voicing, Adjustable Contour and Presence

EQUALIZER: In-Series Four Band Active

OUTPUT: Boost, Tweeter Level with Hi-Cut Switch and Woofer Level with Hi-Cut Switch

DIRECT OUT: XLR, Ground Lift, Pre/Post Switches and Level Control

PATCHING: Send, Return and Tuner Out

SPEAKER OUTPUT: Two 1/4" and Two HMS-compatible Speakon Connectors
WOOFER: 2xGK Paragon 10B200-16 Cast Frame 10", 200W 16 ohm High Presence Voice Coil

TWEETER: GK-Paragon 5H50-8

CONSTRUCTION: 11-Ply Poplar, Black Carpet, 16 Gauge Steel Grill, Lock 'N Roll Transport System, Custom Tooled Interlocking Corners, Front Ported

WEIGHT: 78 lbs.

DIMENSIONS: 23"W x 21.25"H x 15.5"D

[u][b]Gallien Krueger BLX 410[/b][/u]

BLX Series enclosures feature black carpet
Recessed spring-loaded handles
Rugged steel grills
Custom interlocking corners and stiff 3/4� MDF construction.
The 410BLX has nickel-plated, removable castors.
4x 10� speaker, 8 ohms, 400 Watts

Well I think that is everything, but feel free to ask me anything and I will do all I can to answer. If you want to come and try these, then not a problem. I am looking for -

[u][b]£700.00 for both the combo and cab and covers (these were £40.00 each), which is a real steal for such a monster set-up.[/b][/u]

I would also look at trading these with any high quality and similar rated amp head and 6x10 cab. If there was a cash difference, then we can look at a possible deal as well. My ideal amps would be SWR, Eden, Mesa Boogie or anything of a similar ilk. Let me know and thanks for reading. Take care and hopefully speak soon.

Cheers,

Matt

P.S. I still have the original boxes for both items as well.

Edited by mattbass6

[quote name='mattbass6' post='627625' date='Oct 16 2009, 10:23 AM']BUMP :)

If anyone doesn't want the whole rig and wants to split it, then that is fine by me. Make me an offer. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt[/quote]

how much would each be individually?

just to clarify

i can't afford this =(

real bargain though

have a

BUMP