Why become a member? ×

=SOLD=

harvey1-8

Following a recent amp purchase it's time to see if there's any interest for my old Trace Elliot.

It's a Series 6 AH300 from 1990 with a 4X10 cab. I'm not going to go into too much detail but if anyone has questions post them below or PM me. My bass tutor bought it new and I bought it from him. I've had it for 8 or 9 years now and it's been superb. I've had no problems with it in that time. It weighs approximately half an elephant. It has the fancy UV light on the front panel. I've been told these can cause the amp to crackle but it's not the case with this one. It's been looked after well.

Not too sure where to start with pricing. I'm thinking £SOLD for the lot. No too keen on shipping due to weight. Sussex, Surrey, London, Hampshire and Kent are all with in easy reach for me so can meet half-way. More than happy to have people come round to try.

Cheers, Alex.

Edited by alexharvay

These AH300 heads are absolutely amazing.

I just plugged mine in for the first time in 6 months after using my Thunderfunk and I was literally blown away by the sound and power.

300Watts doesn't adequately describe the power and punch of this head.

Good luck with the sale - you won't get a better rig for £400.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'd love to keep the amp but I have 3 amps at the moment and can't justify having 3, so this one and another Trace are being sold. For it's age it's in really good condition. There are no tears on the vinyl at all, just the usual marks you expect to find on amps from 19 years of being taken too and from gigs.

For anyone interested there are more photos of the amp on my [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25816737@N08/sets/72157614914082934/"]flickr account here[/url] along with some pictures of other bass related stuff, bikes and some odds and sods from America. Enjoy.