Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Crate BT-100 bass combo, picture(s) added

TRadford

I may have jumped the gun when I bought this a few weeks back of a fellow bass chatter. Its a great amp, buy waaaaay to big and loud for what I need. I have the level on 0.5 and its still too loud!

So, I'd like to sell outright or trade for a decent-ish small practice amp and maybe cash either way depeding on the trade.

I paid £75 cash, so I'd like to get that much back. Its too big to post so will need to be collected or I can meet within a reasonable distance of Gloucester.

It has a funky little tuner on the top, overdrive and an octaver with floor pedal, CD input and various outputs on the back and a mute button which is quite handy. In excellent conditon, just some paint rubbed off the Crate logo.

I'll upload some pics tomorrow. Any more Q's then just send me a PM.

Sales Blurb:

* Crate 15" bass driver
* 100W RMS
* Chromatic tuner
* Input pad and tuner mute
* Distortion channel with gain, shape, and level
* Clean channel with level, 4-band EQ, and octave switch with level
* Limiter
* RCA CD input
* Headphone jack
* XLR balanced line out with level, ground lift, and pre/post EQ select
* CFS2 footswitch included

Edited by TRadford

[quote name='TRadford' post='617841' date='Oct 5 2009, 07:23 PM']I may have jumped the gun when I bought this a few weeks back of a fellow bass chatter. Its a great amp, buy waaaaay to big and loud for what I need. I have the level on 0.5 and its still too loud!

So, I'd like to sell outright or trade for a decent-ish small practice amp and maybe cash either way depeding on the trade.

I paid £75 cash, so I'd like to get that much back. Its too big to post so will need to be collected or I can meet within a reasonable distance of Gloucester.

It has a funky little tuner on the top, overdrive and an octaver with floor pedal, CD input and various outputs on the back and a mute button which is quite handy. In excellent conditon, just some paint rubbed off the Crate logo.

I'll upload some pics tomorrow. Any more Q's then just send me a PM.

Sales Blurb:

* Crate 15" bass driver
* 100W RMS
* Chromatic tuner
* Input pad and tuner mute
* Distortion channel with gain, shape, and level
* Clean channel with level, 4-band EQ, and octave switch with level
* Limiter
* RCA CD input
* Headphone jack
* XLR balanced line out with level, ground lift, and pre/post EQ select
* CFS2 footswitch included[/quote]

PM sent

[quote name='zephead' post='617917' date='Oct 5 2009, 08:29 PM']Hi - I want this amp!!! Will pay you asking price - cheque ok? or can pay using paypal. If so will arrange collection by courier I have an account with. Cheers Mike[/quote]

Sorry, cant really do courier, I work out on the road all day, so would never be able to arrange to get it collected. Needs to be picked up or delivered/met half way by me.