Why become a member? ×

status energy

marcus bell

hi there...what i have here for sale is a great little status energy bass. Its great it really is but if im honest its just not me the whole instrument doesnt seem to fit me, im used to bigger bodies e.g. The jaydee's and with me wanting to place a custom order at jaydee or maybe status this needs to go...:)

like i said its a great bass and sounds brilliant ive got the action right down with little buzzz when unamplifyied and none when amplified which is exactly how i like (love) it! The electronics are really good, its a simple layout comprising pickup pan, volume (with clicking rotation knob), and a active treble boost/ cut, ive just put a new battery in the bass and this ensures that the bass is running to its full power, at the moment the bass has some 35-95 strings on it they are used but work really well on the instrument however i will supply some 45-100's with it aswell that have been used on the bass for ten minutes before being replaced with the older strings. This bass really does sound amazing and you can get it sounding very kingbass'y and also make it sound like a series 2 with a bit of tinkering, which means its good for the budget whilst retaining quality....plenty more info and pictures e.t.c. Are available on the great website statii.com...
The bass in in good/medium condition with a few playing marks that have built up over the years due to its satin finish, however i will reflect this in the price.
The bass also comes with a hiscox lifelite case which is superb it fits the bass perfectly and even has the status logo on it cooooll!!!!

Im looking at £350 collected for this bass...pictures and information can be requested by pm :rolleyes: or just reply here.

Thank you

p.s hit me with trades :lol: