Why become a member? ×

Lessons

macp

Im considering taking a few lessons as a self taught beginner thinking that any nasty habits I may have picked up can be corrected.Can anyone recommend anybody in the Cheshire area ?

Many thanks.

Edited by macp

[quote name='Oscar South' post='617166' date='Oct 5 2009, 10:27 AM']I'm currently taking new students in Chester if thats inside your radius[/quote]

Hi Oscar and thanks for the response.
I live near to Sandbach so Chester is a bit of a trek if I wanted to attend lessons after work during the week ?

I work 08.30 to 16.30 5 days a week so I was thinking it would be good if I could get lessons in the evening.If possible I want to avoid my lessons impacting on the families weekends.Having said this I know you have to travel a bit and make exceptions for a good teacher

Apologies for putting conditions on this and thanks again for the approach.

Edited by macp

Still a bit of a trek for you, (but closer than Chester) is Beats Ahead Music in Greenbank, just west of Northwich. tel 01606 782538. I went there for a couple of lessons on scales etc a few years ago, but like you I'm otherwise self taught. I'm not sure who does the bass lessons these days, but it may be worth checking out. Their website says they charge £12.50 for 30 mins.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Krysbass

• 6 months later...