Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0

Etienne

***SOLD TO RICH, PENDING PAYMENT! :) ***

Hi Folks,

I'm shortly about to take delivery of a Gallien Krueger head, so I'm putting my trusty Shuttle 6.0 up for sale! I bought it from Bass Direct back in February this year, and it has been a very reliable (and loud) gigging companion in that time- I'm after a change of sound, and simply can't afford to keep both this and the incoming G-K, as much as I'd like to! I've always run this at 8ohms into my Barefaced Compact- the power section is just ticking over with that load! The head is in great condition both inside and out- the only cosmetic issues are some minor scratches in the paint on the left and right sides of the chassis, where it's rubbed against something in my gig-bag- I've taken photos to show this. I still have the manual and all the original packaging too!

For those of you unfamiliar with the Shuttle, here's an overview of the spec:

-600W into 4ohms, 375W into 8ohms.
-Variable-gain tube preamp (12AX7).
-3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid sweep.
-3 Signal Shape presets: L.F. Boost, Mid Scoop & H.F. Attack.
-Built-in output limiter.
-Full-functioned D.I. out (sounds great!).
-Auxiliary & Headphone inputs (can be used without a speaker load- you can use it as a portable silent practice amp to jam along with your iPod!
-Dual Speakon Outputs.
-Effects Loop.
-Muteable Tuner Out.
-Input for (optional) footswitch.
-Weight: 3.75 pounds(!)

I'm looking for a firm £440 (including UK postage) for this- I will however knock a little bit off if the buyer collects! I'm based in Liverpool city centre. No offers please!

PM me if interested- thanks for looking!

[attachment=33783:DSC00201.JPG][attachment=33784:DSC00203.JPG][attachment=33785:DSC00205.JPG]
[attachment=33786:DSC00207.JPG][attachment=33787:DSC00208.JPG][attachment=33788:DSC00211.JPG]

Edited by Etienne

I just tried the 300 watt version and it knocked me out - sadly I want one of those and not a 600 as I'm very happy with my Epi UL 502 - these are amazing little amp heads - so a bump from me and a thumbs up for anyone looking for a great, small but powerful head - my nutshell description would be "like EBS but with a sweeter, mellower tone - made my Sei bass sound great!"

M