Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

'91 Honeyburst Fretless Stingray ( now for sale )

Legion

EDIT/UPDATE: not just a feeler anymore

I've had a think about this and decided that I really want to make an effort to control my impulses and thin my basses down to a Stingray, a Precision and a Jazz of some sort. Seeing as I have 3 stingrays right now that means 2 will have to leave my grubby mitts.

So this lovely fretless will end up going to ebay if nobody here thinks they like the price. The DOB info confirmed by E.B is "32855 - June 14, 1991 Honeyburst, ash body, shipped to Germany". I picked this up in an impulsive whirl and just cant really justify buying another bass until I move this on, it's in amazing condition with no issues whatsoever - just a little bit of fingerboard wear due to some rounds ( not me I hasten to add ) and the colour is very very nice imo, especially as they all seem to come out a little bit different.

Offers around £750 would be ideal, but it seems the market for guitars is pretty low at the moment...so lets see. A couple of BC'ers have made me some very reasonable offers to trade but maybe they just didnt have the right bait :)

[attachment=2468:imgsrv.php.jpg]
[attachment=2469:imgsrv1.php.jpg]
[attachment=2470:imgsrv3.php.jpg]

J

Edited by Legion

• 2 weeks later...

PM's replied to...

I still have this lovely Stingray, but have been seriously short of time lately so it's not really had much playtime yet. Open to ideas but may still keep hold of it if I can't tempt myself into something else. Although bearing in mind my imminent USA trip I'd probably be most seduced by cash...

J

• 4 weeks later...