Why become a member? ×

GONE Spector Euro 5 LX with the superior US-series pre-amp

nobodysprefect

It was inevitable... I found this for sale having sold some stuff here and since I'd got around to again wishing I had that Spector Sound I pulled the trigger.
Well, turns out I preferred my old NS5-XL. I suppose it's the body wood as this one's got alder body wings. Defo not as aggressive as the NS5XL was.

So here we have a Euro 5 LX with a rarer colour and upgraded preamp. Has vol-bal-bas-tre controls and it's the same preamp that goes into the US models. Claimed by the store, Bass Central, to be the only white Euro 5 LX with that pre-amp. Really playable, for some reason more so than the US model was? Don't know if I'm imagining things but the neck feels sleeker.

The bass is in great condition, no bumps, cracks in the finish or the like. Comes with the Spector hard case.

Not really looking for anything in particular, bog standard as well as freakish trade offers entertained.

edit: I'll snap better pics if someone's interested. These pics are viewable in larger versions at the bass central site - for some reason they still labour under the misapprehension that they are in the possession of this bass.

edit 2:

Maybe a thousand pounds then? Ideally I'd keep this, but I think the odds of this selling are better than the fretless 6? This bass isn't nearly as heavy on the shoulder as all-maple Spectors are, so it's very comfy for longer sets/sessions.

Edited by nobody's prefect

Ya, edited the first post, as it seems to be the norm at this forum. In other places, editing the first post isn't nearly as liberal, for example the computer hardware forum I frequent, or the MESA/BOOGIE forums.

Anyways, asking about a thousand pounds, but there's a trade in the works, which I'm likely to take.

[quote name='cgordonfreeman' post='612968' date='Sep 30 2009, 03:53 PM']Hi, fancy trading for an ESH Theo Pas'cal 6 string? Search the for sale forum for the info. I'm on my phone so can't paste the info. Cheers.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer and your interest, but this bass is now gone pending.

That ESH is really something, though!