Why become a member? ×

spector euro6 lx, for trade or sale

littleal

[quote name='littleal' post='621827' date='Oct 9 2009, 06:15 PM']Ouch!! :lol: Bet that hurt!

The RM250 is a 2stroke Right? I love 2strokes, I've just sold a Yamaha rd350lc, Do you remember them?[/quote]

Hurted like hell. Couldn't walk straight for about 2 months. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is. :) It's a real TOY. :lol:

One of my friends ride a Yamaha but I can't recall anything spec. about the rd350lc modell though. A classic?

[quote name='littleal' post='621538' date='Oct 9 2009, 12:03 PM']Hi F,

I had to kick that one out of bed :lol: I've got a lovely 98 r1 now, Check it out,[/quote]

wow....that's faaast :)

mine is a little slower :rolleyes:

'07 Suzuki INTRUDER , chek it out

[quote name='DrVet' post='624689' date='Oct 13 2009, 08:28 AM']It's a 805 cc engine, dont't ask me about the horse power....I'm ashamed of how damn low it is comparing to its engine[/quote]

As long as it does the job,
You could ride that all day with no trouble at all, i can only stand short journeys on mine then my wrists tell me to stop :)
The power is addictive though :brow:

Hopefully your spector will be on it's way to you soon, i'm just sat here waiting for it to be collected by the courier :rolleyes:

Wow, this thread has digressed somewhat!

I feel tinged with sadness that this bass is off abroad, as I guess it's less likely to come up again. Seen it for sale here a couple of times and it looks such a peach. I'm just not sure I could cope with the 6th string, but I keep looking at the pix!