Why become a member? ×

SansAmp Bass Driver DI Pedal (No longer for sale)

chriswilliams666

Im sure you guys know what this is. But here's the info from there site.

Much more than just a direct box, the SansAmp Bass Driver DI is capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between. Three different outputs to drive power amps, recording desks, PA mixers, or simply enhance your current rig. Controls include Presence for definition and upper harmonic content; Blend to combine the proportion of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry; and active EQ specifically tuned for bass with 12dB of cut or boost.

Need money to fund my GK 2001RB!

Edited by chriswilliams666

Bumpety Bump...
[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='605990' date='Sep 22 2009, 07:29 PM']Im sure you guys know what this is. But here's the info from there site.

Much more than just a direct box, the SansAmp Bass Driver DI is capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between. Three different outputs to drive power amps, recording desks, PA mixers, or simply enhance your current rig. Controls include Presence for definition and upper harmonic content; Blend to combine the proportion of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry; and active EQ specifically tuned for bass with 12dB of cut or boost.

Need money to fund my GK 2001RB![/quote]

[quote name='cm261' post='608932' date='Sep 26 2009, 12:42 AM']Nope, not priced it wrong at all, £100 including postage is right where it's at, but if noone wants one right now then you'll just have to wait. Alternatively I'm given to believe that they are still popular on ebay at the moment.[/quote]

woo another Maidstonian! :)

[quote name='cm261' post='609266' date='Sep 26 2009, 02:24 PM']Yes indeedy, ex-MGS and now back after graduating from Exeter Uni![/quote]

Nice one! What did you study? Ive got a mate who went to MGS then onto Exe. Uni. hes studying law, 2nd year.

I mostly studied beer drinking, with the occasional outbreak of pro-evo and bass playing. I seem to remember some History somewhere, but that may be a beer-induced figment of my imagination.

Wouldn't know your mate I shouldn't think, since he's 2 years younger.

On a non-threadjacking note: TS, there's a BDDI on ebay at the moment for £110 with free postage.