Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bring Mr. Foxen's Matamp Home sale

Got my Matamp back from its service but still need to sell stuff.

Mazeti explorer copy, set neck, Mighty Mite motherbucker high output picks with coil taps to tame them some. Black with a white plate and gold hardware, £145

Traded my more practical but much more boring combo for this beast. Totally impractical for me, as much as it is a classic and sits looking cool. I always wanted the 360 my tutor had, now I have a horn cab, I don't need this to satisfy my Acoustic urge.

£250.

Other stuff:

Johnson pedal chromatic tuner, metal, simple, Two outputs, £20

EHX Bassballs Nano, in box, funny/funky noises, normal boss power and dinky £35

Line 6 Uber Metal pedal, ridiculous metal sounds, loads of knobs, bust battery snap I have replaced. £35

Yeah, I put a lot of stuff up for sale, cause I buy lots of stuff I don't need. Or bust up instruments I can fix. Pm for shipping plan, kinda copied from local forum.

Edited by Mr. Foxen

[quote name='Shaggy' post='606021' date='Sep 22 2009, 07:51 PM']How does the DHA VT1-Purist compare to the Blackstar HT? Interested![/quote]

Not really comparable. They have valves in, thats about it. Blackstar is pretty much a valve preamp, with its own drive and eq such. The VT is more of a valve boost that drives if you push it. Never much use to me outside of a blend, mostly lived with second guitarist to push his unsuitable Marshall Vintage Modern into Caricatures gain.

Ta for the info. :) Just got me a non-master volume Vox AC30, looking for something to either overdrive it at low levels (like a power sponge), or a decent tube overdrive pedal - I think the Blackstar or similar is the way to go

[quote name='Shaggy' post='606387' date='Sep 23 2009, 08:36 AM']Ta for the info. :) Just got me a non-master volume Vox AC30, looking for something to either overdrive it at low levels (like a power sponge), or a decent tube overdrive pedal - I think the Blackstar or similar is the way to go[/quote]

[s]Get a blackstar, maybe the HT boost, but whip the valve out and stick something better in it. Stock one pretty much sucks.[/s]

Get the DHA VT1 purist, sounds totally ideal for what you want, its funny colours and you don't need funny eq and stuff. It's also true bypass.

Edited by Mr. Foxen

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='606663' date='Sep 23 2009, 02:18 PM'][s]Get a blackstar, maybe the HT boost, but whip the valve out and stick something better in it. Stock one pretty much sucks.[/s]

Get the DHA VT1 purist, sounds totally ideal for what you want, its funny colours and you don't need funny eq and stuff. It's also true bypass.[/quote]

Hmmmm :) ................(searches for spare DiMarzio model 1's at bottom of drawer to trade..........)

Edit: PM'd

Edited by Shaggy

• 3 months later...