Why become a member? ×

Matt Pulcinella Level 6

Born 2B Mild

A fresh thread for a fine instrument.

I'll post it in a hard case and can supply with light gauge DR HiBeams or medium D'Addario nickels.

You can get a huge variety of sounds due to the EQ and the single/dual pole switch. This is a quality sixer that looks a beauty too, by the renowned luthier from Atlanta.

Has a tiny ding on the front, which hasn't broken the lacquer.

Full Spec and review of this actual bass is [url="http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/1008/cat/13"]here[/url]

NB: Edit: this is the same bass in the review, but a new neck was fitted by Matt Pulcinella after he got the bass back from the original owner, who had a health issue. This only came to light thanks to some eagle-eyed Basschatters who raised the query about the pic in the Talkbass review!

Edited by Born 2B Mild

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned on the S.E. Bass Bash thread ...if anyone's going from Yorkshire, could I give you my MPG Level 6 to take down?

Various folk in the south have expressed interest in it if it wasn't so far away.

I can deliver to you.

:)

I have restored the DR HiBeams back on this now. They have hardly been used.

Got noodling with it after re-stringing and started to think I'd be mad to sell. So if it doesn't sell I'll have an overdraft problem but a damn nice bass to compensate for it. :)