Why become a member? ×

*TRADED*Mesa Boogie Buster Combo*TRADED*

tayste_2000

I got this off Monz about 2 months ago and I just haven't used it.

I love the sound of it, it's near identical to my 400+ which is great but I generally always take my 400+ and strategy 400 rig with 4x10 and 8x10 to every gig and augmenting it with a 200w all tube wedge at the front of the stage isn't benefiting me and I didn't use it on the festivals like I planned so I'm going to get rid and just have head and cab combo's (still got another 5 tube amps once this is gone)

Here is the previous thread with pictures
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=53184"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=53184[/url]

It's in the same condition, few scuffs here and there but near nothing for an amp that is around 10 years old (I think?)

I'm after a litte less than what I paid after travel £725 it comes with a full set of tubes (except it's now missing 1 preamp tube as I used this else where but I can always get another if you need). Current set of tubes are fairly new as I understand it and sound great so years of life left in those.

I can get more recent pics if someone wants.

I'm in the Manchester area if anyone wants to come and try/buy

I don't think shipping is really an option but I gig a lot so might be able to meet people somewhere else in the country.

Cheers

If this doesn't sell I'm getting a red Matamp headcase made for it and you'll never see it for sale again :rolleyes:

Also if the cab I'm thinking of getting tomorrow sucks it will also be removed from sale and I will continue to have over 1kw of mesa tube power available to me :)

NOW TRADED

Edited by tayste_2000

Had a lot of interest in this, mainly from people who couldn't be further away from me in the UK :)

I can ship it on your dime, I'd just remove all the tubes and get another aluminium case from maplin for them and box it all up.

But you'd have to arrange the courier and this thing is heavy, it's an easy 1 person lift but I wouldn't want to put it on the scales at the post office to see how much it would cost :rolleyes:

You know you want to drive up the Manchester to hear it anyway, gives you a chance to hear a 900w tube amp into some custom Matamp cabs