Why become a member? ×

Stagg EBD 3/4 Electric Upright Bass

dazzajl

Along with my Tacoma, this needs to go to make some space. There is a room in my house that is in danger of looking like a toy shop, sorry, I mean studio.

There is not too much to say about this one. It's tall, it's surprisingly well put together and it's heaps of fun to play. Does it sound like a double bass, not at all. It does sound big and round and will make you do things that a fretless just wont. Plus you get a dance partner while you're playing. :)

The gig bag is nice and plush inside and has special pockets for the removable body extentions and even one for a bow.

I've looked around on the net at the current prices and the cheapest I can find is £322. I'd like £250 for this one that's never been gigged or transported anywhere.

Please come and have a play if you're near enough.

More piccies here.

[url="http://homepage.mac.com/lightfall.uk/Stagg%20EDB%203/4/"]http://homepage.mac.com/lightfall.uk/Stagg%20EDB%203/4/[/url]

Edited by dazzajl

[quote name='carlitos71' post='594067' date='Sep 9 2009, 05:21 PM']"Please come and have a play if you're near enough"

Where are you??[/quote]

Sorry Calitos, I thought it said that in the side bar.... DOH!!

I'm in Calne, Wiltshire. Not a million miles from Swindon.

[quote name='dazzajl' post='594071' date='Sep 9 2009, 05:23 PM']Sorry Calitos, I thought it said that in the side bar.... DOH!!

I'm in Calne, Wiltshire. Not a million miles from Swindon.[/quote]

Thanks! It does say on sidebar but wasn't sure where that is.... Cheers, shame you a bit far as never tried a Stagg EUB and would like to try before buying...

Good luck with sale!