Why become a member? ×

G&L Legacy Std guitar (USA)

as part of my clear out this lovely guitar has to go. I imported it from the States a couple of years back and its in near mint condition. unfortunately I have mislaid the trem arm during my house move a couple of months ago so have taken a whack off what i would have been looking for originally

Its a USA model made at the factory in Fullerton,California. it comes with the warranty card,owners manual,hang tag and the certificate of authentitity signed by Mrs Phyllis Fender. Will ship with a deluxe G&L gig bag

The colour is Fullerton Red with matching headstock. The neck has a fairly big profile with a low action. Tuners are Sperzels,and the guitar has the aged parts kit as standard. it also has the G&L PTB system (passive treble and bass) which works a treat.

Would love to keep it but bills mean I cant

pics:

Man - that's a lovely guitar at a great price - I have an ASAT classic S and would buy this in a heartbeat if money allowed. G&L are so much nicer than the vast majority of Fenders - but unfortunately relatively few people are aware of them and their history.

Good luck with the sale!
J