Why become a member? ×

Slap precision # 1

Dmanlamius

A blog?

They can if you let them breathe, and give them a few years to mature. It's hard work, and you have to stick with it. But even then, many people earn nothing. I don't.

I have quite a big following on youtube as well. Luckily, i'm a youtube partner, so I make a bit (very little) from that.

If you take a look, you'll see there are a LOT of how-to sites out there. You gotta work hard to register.

Edited by Dmanlamius

[quote name='Dmanlamius' post='590813' date='Sep 5 2009, 05:16 PM']Just started my series of slap precision "lessons".

The "how to" part of the lesson, and tab's of the lesson are here, as well as the vid.

[url="http://mrlamius.blogspot.com/2009/09/slap-precision-exercise-1.html"]Clicky[/url][/quote]

COOL!!

[quote name='Dmanlamius' post='590851' date='Sep 5 2009, 06:21 PM']A blog?

They can if you let them breathe, and give them a few years to mature. It's hard work, and you have to stick with it. But even then, many people earn nothing. I don't.

I have quite a big following on youtube as well. Luckily, i'm a youtube partner, so I make a bit (very little) from that.

If you take a look, you'll see there are a LOT of how-to sites out there. You gotta work hard to register.[/quote]

Keep at it, the work you're doing is SO valuable. There's loads of people who couldn't keep going without your efforts!

Good on ya especially for those people who do or cannot slap :)

[quote name='Dmanlamius' post='590813' date='Sep 5 2009, 05:16 PM']Just started my series of slap precision "lessons".

The "how to" part of the lesson, and tab's of the lesson are here, as well as the vid.

[url="http://mrlamius.blogspot.com/2009/09/slap-precision-exercise-1.html"]Clicky[/url]

Hope it helps.[/quote]