Why become a member? ×

mim jazz

mrcrow

[quote name='bh2' post='589877' date='Sep 4 2009, 05:06 PM']Piccy?[/quote]

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180399908645"]ebay listing now unlisted[/url]

i am in contact with the seller and asked for the model type and serial number to be checked

could it be a no no... :)

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='590544' date='Sep 5 2009, 12:14 PM']Yep, definitely a Mexican standard series 2003 model. Also definitely not worth £400. He ought to have tried starting at £200. :)[/quote]

well taking off the little combo which is 100 new say 50 s/hand allowing for the gig bag at 20 would give 330 for the bass
i googled them at 330 new
but now i really want to check if its a 'real' mim bass

[quote name='Leftbass' post='591390' date='Sep 6 2009, 01:41 PM']True. But its a common thing nowadays. Cheers[/quote]

thanks BC men

i like the colour and if the price is good i think i could use it successfully
and being in the fender genre...open to all sorts of improvements and easily obtained spares etc

hell i bet my local supermarket have fender jazz parts in stock.. :)

I've a MiM 2002 P bass... they make great modding platforms. Sounds great and plays well. I swapped out the machines as the stock ones were a little loose, I also prefer the chunky vintage style large mounting plate ones. Also pimped it with bridge and pup covers and a tugbar.
It's my main fretted now that the Ray's gone... I'm very pleased with it though.

Have fun!

[quote name='bh2' post='591556' date='Sep 6 2009, 06:23 PM']I've a MiM 2002 P bass... they make great modding platforms. Sounds great and plays well. I swapped out the machines as the stock ones were a little loose, I also prefer the chunky vintage style large mounting plate ones. Also pimped it with bridge and pup covers and a tugbar.
It's my main fretted now that the Ray's gone... I'm very pleased with it though.

Have fun![/quote]

thanks...

the proper serial number is

MZ3 178 360