Why become a member? ×

Orange Crush 35B & Fender BXR300C combo

John Wheatley

For sale Orange Crush 35B practice amp, minor scuffs and marks but nothing of significance. £85

Also Fender BXR 300W bass combo 1 15" speaker. This amp is old and I bought it second hand but has served me well through dozens of gigs. Various battle scars, scuffs and scrapes to vinyl but all knobs etc fine, works very well never had any problems. This is a very heavy amp and to save my back I've chopped it in two so it can detach from the speaker and then be reconnected with holding clips. I've also put on heavy duty locking castors which lets it be used as a trolley for other items of gear. £125

I'm in Woodthorpe, Nottingham, NG5 any trials welcome. My mobile is 07956 860834 (John).

I've just bought a mark bass combo which is very small and light so don't need either of these. I would however consider a swap (with cash adjustment either way) for one or both items for a reasonably light head as a back up, would need to be at least 200W at 8 ohm.

Both would need to be pick up only.

Cheers

John

Have now agreed a swap for the Orange crush. Price reduction on the Fender combo to £100.

Edited by John Wheatley

• 2 weeks later...