Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any good bass shops between Sheffield and Durham?

TDM

[quote name='thedonutman' post='585758' date='Aug 31 2009, 01:55 PM']I'm going up to Durham tomorrow and I was wondering if there were any decent bass/guitar shops en route that were worth checking out.

Cheers,

Joe[/quote]

Would that take you past Doncaster? If so, visit Electro Music.

Edited by simon1964

Yeah, I might check out Electro on the way up, but I called a few days ago and their Warwick and EBMM collections are a bit thin on the ground currently.

I will probably go a bit further and have a look at GuitarGuitar and Soundslive in Newcastle.

[quote name='thedonutman' post='585990' date='Aug 31 2009, 07:48 PM']Yeah, I might check out Electro on the way up, but I called a few days ago and their Warwick and EBMM collections are a bit thin on the ground currently.

I will probably go a bit further and have a look at GuitarGuitar and Soundslive in Newcastle.[/quote]

Yeah they sema to be stocking a lot of Fenders and Lakelands at the mo. 1-2 EBMM's at best and I never look for warwicks so I dunno

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='586019' date='Aug 31 2009, 08:15 PM']Yeah they sema to be stocking a lot of Fenders and Lakelands at the mo. 1-2 EBMM's at best and I never look for warwicks so I dunno[/quote]

If the Glasgow branch and their website are anything to go by then they don't have any Warwicks and maybe a couple of EBMM.

I nearly apologised for not mentioning Guitar Guitar in Newcastle but then I remembered that's north of Durham, so not between Sheffield and Durham at all!