Why become a member? ×

FS Line 6 Bass Pod, Price drop!

Kev

Bought this a short while ago to use as a headphone preamp and a cool amp modeler while i had no amp, but i have an amp now so don't really need the amp models or effects, but its a great bit of kit hence the feeler. Great condition, bout 8-9/10, couple of minor scrapes on the sides, nothing on the face. Comes with original power supply, and 1 short midi cable.

Cash only on this one now, i have bought my dirt pedal.

[s]£60 £55 [/s] SOLD

Cheers

Edited by Kev

[quote name='Kev' post='584045' date='Aug 28 2009, 09:21 PM']Bought this a short while ago to use as a headphone preamp and a cool amp modeler while i had no amp, but i have an amp now so don't really need the amp models or effects, but its a great bit of kit hence the feeler. Great condition, bout 8-9/10, couple of minor scrapes on the sides, nothing on the face. Comes with original power supply, and 1 short midi cable.

Not after cash on this one, trades only. Would love a Aggy Tone Hammer, but il listen to any trade offers for overdrive/preamp pedals. Willing to add cash for the right deal.

Cheers[/quote]
Excuse my ignorance but is that the rack mount version or the roundy one ?

bump

really don't need this at the moment, however its brilliant at what it does, great as a headphone amp too :) Not played through the XT version to compare it to, but other than interface i don't think there is much in it sound wise.

pm'd :)

Listen on ebay: [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320418508893&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT\"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...MESELX:IT\[/url]

Basschat discount of £60 shipped still applies

Edited by Kev

Not had any pm replies from Matty, so this is very much still available.
Forgot to mention, the compressor is one of the best features of this, really, really good, and can get pretty damn squashy :)

Heres a pic: [attachment=31993:DSC00681.JPG]

Edited by Kev

Didn't sell on ebay, had an offer of £59 shipped, but with ebay/paypal fees i would be losing too much, i bought this for £75 about a month ago, so im already taking a big hit.

£55 shipped, firm.