Why become a member? ×

Looking for a good tutor in south wales (Cardiff, Newport,Caerphilly,Pontypridd area)

ZeroDown

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='581493' date='Aug 26 2009, 03:27 PM']Look up Jon Caulfield in Cardiff. I taught him in 1946 and he is now a well respected teacher in S. Glamorgan.

Tell him Rob Palmer sent you.[/quote]

I agree. I currently take lessons from Jon, and he is a fantastic teacher. TS, if you haven't got it already, I can PM you his number.

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='581493' date='Aug 26 2009, 03:27 PM']Look up Jon Caulfield in Cardiff. I taught him in [b]1946[/b] and he is now a well respected teacher in S. Glamorgan.

He never told me he was that old! :)

I have lessons of him also. Great teacher, PM me if you want his number ZeroDown

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='581493' date='Aug 26 2009, 03:27 PM']Look up Jon Caulfield in Cardiff. I taught him in 1946 and he is now a well respected teacher in S. Glamorgan.

ha, im learning from Jon too. Great teacher!, So, we meet Yoda's Yoda eh Rob?!? :)

Hardly. Jon was always a capable and intelligent player and eager to learn. All I did was give him some new perspectives. I haven't heard him play since about 1994 so I suspect he is a lot better now than he was then (and he was cool then). Anyone got a recording of him playing (his website is still 'under construction')?

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='601289' date='Sep 17 2009, 01:32 PM']Hardly. Jon was always a capable and intelligent player and eager to learn. All I did was give him some new perspectives. I haven't heard him play since about 1994 so I suspect he is a lot better now than he was then (and he was cool then). Anyone got a recording of him playing (his website is still 'under construction')?[/quote]

He got skills :)
im trying to convince him to put a couple of vids up on his site, but he keeps putting it off. ill take my own camera up there sooner or later though. Hes playing in a band again though if your ever round these parts?