Why become a member? ×

Behringer EQ pedal

waynepunkdude

Is that the EQ700 7-band pedal? If so, I have one of these that I bought for use in the effects loop of a Vox AD60VTX modelling guitar amp, to beef up the dynamics, which worked quite well ...

I just tried it in the effects loop of my Markbass LMII and it works fine, down to low B, on all bands — did you try yours in an amp's effects loop or inline with the input? Or with a guitar amp? (I should add I've used mine similarly with two or three different all-valve guitar amps and it worked well, considering it's a budget pedal).

Which were the two frequency bands you found to work? Just trying to ascertain whether yours really is duff, or not?

[quote name='Gadge' post='577678' date='Aug 22 2009, 05:07 PM']Is that the EQ700 7-band pedal? If so, I have one of these that I bought for use in the effects loop of a Vox AD60VTX modelling guitar amp, to beef up the dynamics, which worked quite well ...

I just tried it in the effects loop of my Markbass LMII and it works fine, down to low B, on all bands — did you try yours in an amp's effects loop or inline with the input? Or with a guitar amp? (I should add I've used mine similarly with two or three different all-valve guitar amps and it worked well, considering it's a budget pedal).

Which were the two frequency bands you found to work? Just trying to ascertain whether yours really is duff, or not?[/quote]

I have tried it through an effects loop, I can't remember which sliders work but I'll check tomorrow, TBH even if it's OK it'll sill be up here because I have one of [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=54978&pid=574888&st=0&#entry574888"]these[/url] on order.