Why become a member? ×

Shuker custom deluxe Jazz 4

giblett123

Hi everyone,

Here we have a Shuker deluxe jazz 4 in "baby blue" with Delano pickups, Shuker 2 band active circuit including passive bypass, Gotoh hardware, rosewood fretboard with abalone dot inlays & comes with a Hiscox case in v good condition. condition is pretty much A1, there are a couple of really tiny swirls in the finish (from new) which can't be seen without the aid of a magnifying glass! there is a small nick in the headstock which you can see on the pics, other than that it is spot on! There are a few of you out there who have been to my cave & had a go on this & know how good it is, serious tone & top build! David Bailey I ain't, the pics don't really do it justice, it is beautiful. I'm thinking (but not yet totally convinced) about selling as I'm skint & need to reduce both my bass collection & credit card bill! If you want to know more then drop me a line.

Cheers for looking,
Chris.

PS. As requested I have put a price on it, I would let it go for on or near the £999 mark. These aren't cheap basses but I want a quick sale so feel free to try offers!
Trade info: not really looking for trades but do have a serious soft spot for Sadowsky (cash your way if a NYC) try me!

NB I will be away from today for a few days hol so apols if there is a delay in answering PM's you can email me on [email protected] & I'll get back to you asap

Edited by giblett123

[quote name='giblett123' post='577413' date='Aug 22 2009, 10:29 AM']Updated to include price as requested.[/quote]

I cant believe your selling this bass and for the price its going for is a steal.

This is a great bass believe me it plays so nice and you can get a good range of sounds from this thing.
I know because ive played this bass.

[quote name='jackjazz' post='577492' date='Aug 22 2009, 12:27 PM']I cant believe your selling this bass and for the price its going for is a steal.

This is a great bass believe me it plays so nice and you can get a good range of sounds from this thing.
I know because ive played this bass.[/quote]

Gone to one of the bods who's played it!