Why become a member? ×

Fender American Deluxe Jazz, teal green, ash, 4 strings, 2000sn for sale

1976fenderhead

[b]FOR SALE[/b] is my teal green Fender American Deluxe Jazz, 4 strings, 2000 serial number. I bought it new in 2002 and have been the sole owner since. The body is ash and the fretboard is rosewood. The bass looks a bit blue in some of these pictures, it's greener in real life! The pickguard is mint green, so they call it, but it's pretty much white with a tiny, tiny hint of green. Active electronics, uses a 9v battery (included). The strings can be strung through the body or like on a normal bridge as desired.

I always baby my stuff so it's in excellent condition, with only the usual superficial scratches here and there and the tiny knocks on the headstock. I've photographed what I think are the deeper scratches(2 pics): there are 2 scratches on the back of the body where the belt touches that look like scratches done by strings, and there's a tiny dent on the contoured edge where your right arm rests.

The bass will come in the original hard case with all the other stuff that came with it (documentation, sticker, strap, strap locks, truss rod wrench, bridge saddle wrench) except the Fender cable that I no longer have. If posted, it will go inside a proper cardboard box from another Fender bass, so it will be shipped with the same protection they are shipped from factory!

The strings presently on it are Warwick Yellow Label.

The hard case, made by SKB, is a bit deformed on the wider area due to once being too close to my car's heating on a long trip years ago! It has no effect on its use and there were no consequences whatsoever to the bass!

I live in East London (E11) and can arrange for viewings. If the buyer picks it up, all the better and it will reflect positively in the price.

Looking to get £750.

[b]This bass will go on eBay in just a few days if I don't sell it here, so act now if you're interested :-) [/b]

Thanks for looking!

[b]UPDATE REGARDING TRADES:[/b]
If you want to propose a trade instead of buying it, I'd only be interested in a cheap back-up bass (thinking about a Squier Precision, Precision Special, cheap Mexican Fender, might consider Spector Legend, Warwick Rockbass, that kind of thing) so I'd take that + £££. Also considering getting a Pedaltrain 2 so that would be another option, but that's about it. Thanks

Edited by 1976fenderhead

• 2 weeks later...