Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR900

cmartyr90

Hey all

Looking to trade my Ibanez SR900 as its just sitting in my room not being played at the momen

The bass a few scratches on it and a bit of a knock on the head when it fell into a drum kit :) but i shall post some pictures soon, also will come with a leather Ibanez strap that i had imported from Germany.

Ideally i'd like to trade for some kind of active 5 string active jazz, possibly a mex fender V, but i'm open to anything so if ur interested make me an offer.

Also would prefer a pick up or something rather than shipping, but im open to offers.

Any questions send me a PM.

Also here's a review on harmony central [post="0"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/product/Ibanez/SR900/10/1[/post]

Pics up!

Edited by cmartyr90

[quote name='craig222' post='578538' date='Aug 23 2009, 08:51 PM']Gimmie a clue cash price please?[/quote]

Urrmmm, bought it for bout £600, so im thinking round £300, the strap cost me bout £40 as well, but i'd prefer a straight trade or something.

[quote name='soundcheck1' post='586472' date='Sep 1 2009, 01:13 PM']Not interested in the SUB then?[/quote]

Ah sorry mate, totally forgot to reply to ur PM had a pretty hectic week. I had a think about it and had a play on my mates sub but i wasnt really keen on the tone, im getting into my jazz basses at the moment so im looking to get hold of one of them somehow.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='cmartyr90' post='573450' date='Aug 18 2009, 08:46 PM']Hello basschatters,

Looking to trade my Ibanez SR900, lovely bass only reason for wanting to trade is that i've gone off the tone that it gives as i've recently obtained a Yamaha TRB5ii and has a more jazzier sound which i prefer.

The bass a few scratches on it and a bit of a knock on the head when it fell into a drum kit :) but i shall post some pictures soon, also will come with a leather Ibanez strap that i had imported from Germany.

Ideally i'd like to trade for some kind of active 5 string active jazz, possibly a mex fender V, but i'm open to anything so if ur interested make me an offer.

Any questions send me a PM.

Also here's a review on harmony central [post="0"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/product/Ibanez/SR900/10/1[/post]

Pics up! The missing panpot is currently in my Brighton home so it can be retrieved (I'm in London at the moment).[/quote]

I had one of these and they are cracking basses , ironically enough it was a jazz bass i traded to get the sr900 and I was amazed how good the tone of the sr900 was. These basses got a really nice tight springy tone and are really nice to play, good luck with the sale/trade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...