Why become a member? ×

Gadge

Gadge

With the way I seem to collect musical paraphernalia, I didn't think it would take me long to buy something from a fellow forumite — 9 days in fact, (not that I'm claiming it as a record)!

I have fairly old-fashioned values and a perfect feedback score on eBay (~400), so fully intend to be honourable here!

Just hope I can keep the GAS under control ... :)

I had the pleasure of meeting Gadge today and as usual where did the time go ? :)

Good to see another guitarist straying to the dark side! It may be the start of a whole new life.

I hope that the LMII does all that you need Roger, it's served me well.

Thanks for the coffee and I hope to meet up agin some time.

GAS is of course incurable :rolleyes:

Peter

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Bought a Warwick FNA Jazzman 5 of Gadge. The whole transaction process was great. All communication was top both on phone and via email. Item was described perfectly and around 40 professional pictures provided of the bass. The packaging was an art form in itself. A cardboard case was built around a hardshell case and I am even keeping the cardboard box for future use.

I had the pleasure of speaking twice on the phone with Gadge, he is full of information about gear and i have now decided on my next amp and cab when I upgrade! Great doing business with you Gadge.

• 1 year later...