Why become a member? ×

Sold

KevinJazzBass

Hey everyone,

i have just upgraded to an Ampeg SVT 3 Pro and now my Ampeg BA115HP Combo is surplus to requirements. I bought the amp new from sound control in Stockton just over 2 years ago and it was the last batch of the USA made amps. Im based in the north east and would be willing to deliver the amp at fuel costs within a pre-agreed distance. I am looking for around £340 but would consider reasonable offers for the amp which has been gigging but well looked after.

Here is Ampeg's information...

Description:

When the bass simply has to be heard and felt, the BA115HP is the high-powered combo solution. Featuring a 220-Watt power section and a custom 15 inch Ampeg speaker, the BA115HP can fill a medium-sized venue with headroom to spare.

Designed to meet the needs of today’s multi-string bass player, the BA115HP’s HF level control lets you dial in the perfect amount of top-end, so all those harmonics and chordal subtleties you’ve worked so hard to develop get heard by the entire audience.

If you’re the kind of player who changes basses often during a performance, the BA115HP’s mute switch will come in handy—and it allows you to use the built-in digital chromatic tuner in total silence. The XLR balanced line output is perfect for patching into front of house or recording consoles. Solid Ampeg tone, with conventional functionality, the BA115HP.

Specifications

RMS Power Output: 220-Watts
LF Driver: 1 x 15 inch Custom Ampeg Speaker
HF Driver: 1 inch Compression Driver with Level
Preamp: Solid-State
Power Amp: Solid-State
Tone Controls: 3-Band
Mid Tone Control: Style
Balanced Line Out: Yes
Built-in Tuner: Yes
Mute Switch: Yes
CD Input: Yes
Headphone Output: Yes
Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 21 x 21 x 15.5
Weight: 80 Pounds

The amp in good condition with one dent in the tolex cover.

See below for pictures

[attachment=31239:Photo0101.jpg]
[attachment=31240:Photo0102.jpg]
[attachment=31241:Photo0103.jpg]
[attachment=31242:Photo0106.jpg]
[attachment=31243:Photo0107.jpg]

Thanks for looking

Kev

Edited by KevinJazzBass

Due to a lack of interest of in the item I'm getting the feeling it might me overpriced. Therefore I'm gunna drop the price again to £320 ONO. I am going to Leeds Festival tomorrow and will be back home next Monday and if there has been no more interest then I'm gunna consider this and a few other items I have on EvilBay. If you message me I wont be able to reply until Monday but I will get back to you as soon as I am home as I am keep to see all of my items go to new homes.

Thanks

Kev

• 2 weeks later...