Why become a member? ×

G&L TRIBUTE L2000 SOLD

Crikey!

Right, up for sale is my G&L Tribute L-2000 bass. I love this bass to bits, i did a paper round for 2 years to save up for it and ive played it pretty much every day since i was 15... but I just cant get a tone out of it that im happy with, especially not after playing a few stingrays/ jazzes.

It has a few dinks and scratches, but no major damage considering its done well over 400 gigs in it's time.

Oh yea, description -

Natural finish over swamp ash body, maple fretboard, all chrome hardware. Has a minor dink on the upper register of the fretboard, one on the top side of the body and a few on the headstock, all just laquer damage and nothing that affects the bass at all. The top side f the bridge and some of the neck bolts are tarnished from use but they're still pretty sweet.

I have a few pics of it being played but none really up close. Can try to borrow a camera for close up pics of the damaged (ish) parts.

I'm based in kent, people are welcome to come and try it out.

Trade wise i'm after something Stingray or Jazz style.... but im open to anything.

wicked.

looking for £380 but open to offers.

Edited by Crikey!

ok.. gona try and spur some interest, heres a list of some things id be happy to trade for.

Fender Mark Hoppus Sig
Fender Aerodyne Jazz
Fender Jap Jazz/precision
Stingray SUB

Theres not a whole lot more that im after, but if you offer me something i like then thats cool. Had a few offers but nothing definite yet so it's still very much available for the right bass.