Why become a member? ×

Hey :)

SuperMaximo

Hey,

I've been lurking around here a bit for a while now and have been buying a few things from the marketplace but never posted... ... So hi :)

I'm Max and I'm 15, been playing bass since December '08, after my little sister persuaded me to try bass so we could start a band (she plays guitar, but not very well). That band never started but a friend of mine picked up guitar about 2 months after I picked up the bass and we decided to start a band. We bought a drum kit a week or two ago and now my sister is learning drums so she can be the drummer (kind of ironic, huh? She's actually progressing quite well and gets the hang of things quickly). And after searching for a singer we've decided that the guitarist will sing (we decided this literally a day or two ago). ... So that's my situation :rolleyes:

I use a Ibanez GSR200 and an old Peavey TNT 115 combo that I bought off here (I love being the one who can turn up the loudest :lol: ). I also bought a Korg AX3000B multi effects unit from here too but I found that it's not for me, so I'm selling it. I'm also incredibly prone to getting huge amounts of GAS... Luckily I don't like spending money otherwise I'd have loads of junk but no money :lol:

...So that's me! See you around :lol:

Edited by SuperMaximo