Why become a member? ×

A/B switcher

Finbar

I have a very crowded board, so just replaced my old true bypass loops with some smaller ones.

So I no longer have use for the old ones! I have 2 True Bypass loops for sale - built solidly, work perfectly, led a very easy life. Both have an LED to indicate on/off. MXR sized unpainted enclosures.

SOLD

I also have an A/B selector I use to switch between my wireless unit and a standard lead. Basically the point behind this is that I didn't want to have to plug in or unplug my wireless receiver every time I wanted to use it or my lead, so I leave the wireless permanently plugged into this, and use the footswitch to choose which input I use. That's not the only use there is for this pedal though. Use your imagination. I've not tried it, but I'm pretty sure you could use it in reverse too to select between two outputs instead of inputs. Don't quote me on that though. Same style enclosure as the true bypass loops. Two LEDs to indicate which input is in use. It is laid out horizontally rather than vertically, with all of the jack sockets along one side.

£25 posted.

Edited by Finbar

• 2 weeks later...